Clifford the curious.

Yesterday he officially became 10 months old. I was certain he'd be walking by this age because he is the most active little dude I've ever encountered, but he is still just one little step away from that milestone. I find myself encouraging it and then asking myself, "why on earth do you want him walking?!?!" Haha. It's only a matter of time. As it is our mischievous mister keeps me on my toes all day long! He crawls, he climbs, he walks himself along an entire room (with the most minimal amount of support from any object in his path) and he tunnels his way through any attempt we make at baby proofing. I am convinced his physical activity level is the main reason I have lost weight faster with him than I did with Ella, no complaints there! He is not all physical ability though. This kid is personality! He is always (okay, maybe 98% of the time) happy! He laughs, smiles, claps, squeals, bounces and flirts with his big brown eyes at anyone willing to glance his way. He babbles, sings and bangs on everything! He loves to point at things and say, "dis" which I'm certain he picked up from me. He can point out all the important people in his life, in person and sometime in photos. He will say "dad-dad", "ssss" (sissy), and calls me "bob-bob". His most recent trick is banging on something and singing "bababababa" (babaloo- yes, he too loves Lucy!) He is a lover but can only be contained in a cuddle for a short while before practically leaping from your arms to explore. And if his Gacy is around you can just forget about holding him! He is the most curious little fella, and my goodness he brings the most incredible amount of joy to our lives! I cannot believe we are only two months shy of his first birthday, already! Watching this little character develop from that mini grumpy old man has been amazing, and I can only imagine what the next couple months, and years to come, will bring!

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Love him. Miss him and all of you. I need some Ella & Clifford time soon. ~Love Aunt Victoria in AZ

    ReplyDelete