26 questions for my 26 years.

since I have not blogged in a while I figured that this fun little questionnaire I found on pinterest was a good excuse to jump back in. My birthday is tomorrow! I can't believe I am turning 26. I thought 25 sounded old. I guess you're only as old as you feel right?! I'm sure whoever said that was just feeling a little uncertain about again, as I am now. hehe.

Who you were:
1. Do you remember how you spent your birthday 10 years ago?
    - Yes, it was my 16th! I hung out with my boyfriend, at the time, and my mom threw me a surprise party :)

2. Who was your best friend at that time?
    - My closest friends were Emily, Angela, Tiffany, Marianne and Hillary

3. What did your typical Friday night look like?
    -During the school year I was definitely cheering at a game and in the summer I would be hanging out at the park, because the park was most certainly the place to be in Snowflake!

4. What cd's did you have on repeat?
     I was big into anything indie! I LOVED Cursive, time spent driving, Mogwai, stuff like that.

5. Who was your biggest crush?
    -I was pretty head over heels with my boyfriend, Josh.

6. Where did you see yourself in the future?
    -Who knows! I was pretty goal-less at that time in my life. I guess I kind of just figured that I'd be married, happy, have lots of money and be living right next door to all my friends ;)


Who you are:
7. What is something you have not changed?
    -My faith in God, it's only gotten stronger. My love for my family, again that's only strengthened.

8. What is your favorite song?
    -My favorite songs are 'How great is our God' and 'How great thou art', specifically Carrie Underwood's version.

9. What is your favorite color?
   -Yellow & pink

10. Who is your best friend?
      -Devon, of course. My best girlfriends are Jaycee, Noelle & Lindsay

11. What is the one food you cannot live without?
      -I love sushi, but I also love ice cream a lot!

12. What activity could you do everyday?
     -SLEEP! haha, at the moment I'm a little sleep deprived so that sounds amazing. But, I really feel that I have to do something active everyday, or I go a little stir crazy.

13. What item could you never live without?
     -My phone, maybe. It has so many components in one, I think it'd be a smart choice ;)

14. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
    -Justin Bieber! The Real Housewives of the O.C./Jersey. Oh, and #hashtags, haha!

15. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
     -My degree. I'm proud of a lot in my life but that is something that it solely mine. I worked super hard for that piece of paper. I'm really amazed that I actually finished, and that I was able to make honors, especially that last year!

16. What is your happiest memory to date?
     -This is a tough one. Of course my kid's birth days were very special. But, my wedding was also one of the happiest days of my life.

17.What is your biggest weakness?
     - One that really bothers me is my shyness. Until I get to know someone I tend to be rather reserved, it a hard thing to break through and it is something I am constantly struggling with.

18. What is your biggest strength?
     -My determination. Sometimes this can be somewhat of a weakness, but in most ways it is really what pushes me through moments of weakness.

19. What is your favorite quote/motto for life?
     -I feel like this is something that changes all the time. In fact, I have a chalkboard in my kitchen that I'm always writing 'mottos' on, mostly in the form of scriptures. Currently it's Psalm 118:24. "This is the day the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it"

20. How will you be celebrating your birthday this year?
     -Not sure yet. I usually like to spend the day at the beach, if the weather is nice. I guess we'll see what happens :)

Who you'd hope to be:
21. What is your number one goal at the moment?
     - My biggest goals right now are to 1) buy a house and 2) go to grad school

22. What one thing would you hope to change about yourself?
    -There are always areas of myself, and my life, I am trying to improve upon. I think in general I just hope to always strive to be better and to do better.

23. Who do you hope to stay close with throughout the years?
    -Everyone! Really, I'm the kind of person who holds my friendships close forever. If I'm close with someone at one time, I will consider them a friend for life!

24. What likes/dislikes do you think you'll still have?
     - I will probably always like to throw parties and plan special things. I'm sure I will never like using the phrase 'lol'

25. How do you see yourself celebrating your birthday in ten years from now?
     -Man, I already feel kinda old right now and now I have to think about being even 10 years older?! haha. I can't imagine. My kids will be so old :(  Honestly, I'll probably just want to hang out at the beach all day. It's always been my favorite way to spend my birthday.

26. Where do you hope to be in ten years?
     -In ten years I'd hope that I've at least started grad school. I'd hope to have 2 more kids and a cute little house! I hope Devon & I are even happier than ever. I hope that my life is a better reflection of my beliefs in God. I really hope all my siblings comes back to this area and we are all closer than ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment